New characters?

Started by stuarthulluk, January 02, 2007, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

hello every, i just woundered if anybody knows of any new characters coming to dlrp, alot of other parks are reciveing new charatcers. Just woundered if d;rp is..........

any news

im going on 22nd march for 5 days....., just woundered if many charatcers will be out and about then.......

Anthony

Which new characters are other parks getting?

I don't think DLRP will get any new ones until Ratatouille, they only really get new ones when a film is released.  They didn't get a Mater or Lightning McQueen because they'll be featured at the attraction in June anyway.

stuarthulluk

merrie has started to appear at wdw,

and da other parks have bug lifes character, kronk and cuzco, kermit & miss piggy.., theres quiet a few that other parks have that paris dont, i was just woundering if they planning to get them

anthony2k6

oo maybe we'll get kim possible, i heard the wdw kim is kinda cute  :lol:

Maarten

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"and da other parks have bug lifes character, kronk and cuzco, kermit & miss piggy.., theres quiet a few that other parks have that paris dont, i was just woundering if they planning to get them

Although I am not a huge fan of the Disney characters, I do believe they play an important part in the Disney experience. I also think that the Walt Disney Studios can greatly benefit from some exclusive characters like at the Disney-MGM Studios;

-Snow Queen from Narnia (the photolocation is still there)
-Star Wars characters like they appeared years ago near Star Tours
-Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
-Bear in the Big Blue House
-More characters from Monsters Inc. like in Block Party Bash (bring some variety to the Monsters Inc. photolocation)

And so on...

stuarthulluk

yea they have, its kooooool, but ron is good aswell  :D

they have power rangers, jojo circus, and loads of characters......
just woundered if there is a reason

Patrick

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"yea they have, its kooooool, but ron is good aswell  :D

they have power rangers, jojo circus, and loads of characters......
just woundered if there is a reason

Erm power rangers no, I really hope those things never come to wds or dlp.  They were good in the 90's, but now not popular at all as for jojo I dunno who jojo really is.  Not a fan of playhouse disney.

Anthony

I agree with bringing the White Witch back, but maybe not until the next film.

I'd definitely like to see more Monsters, and Frozone would be cool too.  When Toon Studio opens, it'd be amazing if Roger Rabbit popped in from time to time, since the whole theme idea began with him.

stuarthulluk

yea, i know that rogger rabbit wouldnt apear... something bout his licence, owever, he does appear in tokyo.. as well as huie douie and luie, rescure rangers and a few others.

i was curious if anymore where in the making for the 15 anniverasry

is there a jimmeny cricket one there

Kristof

I heard that we're getting 2 characters from Ratatouille later this year.

Patrick

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"yea, i know that rogger rabbit wouldnt apear... something bout his licence, owever, he does appear in tokyo.. as well as huie douie and luie, rescure rangers and a few others.

i was curious if anymore where in the making for the 15 anniverasry

is there a jimmeny cricket one there

Jiminy Cricket does appear in the disneyland park from time to time, and the roger rabbit thing never did make sense, would be great if he made a comeback.

Samninetysix

Quote from: "anthony2k6"oo maybe we'll get kim possible, i heard the wdw kim is kinda cute  :lol:

If they get KP i'll be there all the time! :D

Kristof

Jiminy Cricket has very few friends, so he only makes appearances on special occasions.

stuarthulluk

is jimmeny really small then......

i was really curoius....

Masamune

Quote from: "Baloo"I agree with bringing the White Witch back, but maybe not until the next film.

I'd definitely like to see more Monsters, and Frozone would be cool too.  When Toon Studio opens, it'd be amazing if Roger Rabbit popped in from time to time, since the whole theme idea began with him.
:shock: What about Jessica Rabbit? :lol: A character for grown men to enjoy.

:P I'm still waiting on a Cheshire Cat character! They have just about every other major Alice in Wonderland, but not Cheshire!